- The Data I collect
As a data controller I collect a variety of data in order to deliver my services. I will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
I may ask you to provide the following data –
Christian and surnames, contact numbers, email and postal addresses
Obviously being a photographic business I also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s).
I use the above data to deliver my services to you.
I collect this data on the following lawful basis to arrange or fulfil a Contract.
When you visit my website I may also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. This helps us monitor website traffic.
- I share your Personal Data with the following third parties?
This is to fulfill contractual requirements, online orders, and payments:
Shootproof – www.shootproof.com/legal/privacy-policy
Paypal – www.paypal.com
I will use images to process orders for prints and products using the external printing labs and album manufacturers, none of these have access to personal information.
Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are also certain situations in which I may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
- Why do I share your Personal Data with the above?
I share your data in order to deliver my services to you / for marketing purposes.
I may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary e.g. if a third party I utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, I will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU’s guidelines. You can see above where I send data outside of the EEA and on what basis I do so.
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
I keep your data secure and only accessible by me.
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of my security Iwill inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, I will also inform you.
- You have the following rights –
- – the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- – the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- – the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- – the right to have your personal data erased
- – the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- – the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- – the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- – rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
I also give you the option to manage your data via email or post.
Whilst I do not hold personal data any longer than is required, the duration will depend on your relationship with me. On some occasions work with my customers can be ongoing. I may keep some of your personal data for up to 5 years and images for 2 years from the wedding date.